- Faculty and Staff
- 20150730 Grade Change and Scrubs
- 20170216 #HUSON125
- 20170224 Pinning & Recognition Ceremony Fact Sheet
- 20170314 Clinical Clearance Information and Deadline
- 20170324 Freddye T. Davy Honors College Induction
- 20170324 Sigma Theta Tau International - Delta Iota Chapter Induction Ceremony
- 20170619 Accreditation Status Update
- 20170817 100% Pass Rate for May 2017 HUSON BS Graduates
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
Jonathan Romero, MSN, RN, RSA is an Instructor of Nursing in the Undergraduate Division of the School of Nursing at Hampton University. Mr. Romero earned his Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing from Thomas Nelson Community College in 2011. He went on to earn his Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Fort Hays State University, in Hays Kansas in 2013. In 2017 he completed his Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Nursing Education from Walden University.
Mr. Romero previously graduated from the Sentara School of Health Professions and is a Board Certified Registered Surgical Assistant. His extensive healthcare background is centered in the Perioperative setting, first as a Certified Surgical Technician, and then as a Certified Registered Surgical Assistant, and finally as an Operating Room RN.
Mr. Romero’s research focus centers on increasing the motivation and reducing the barriers for African-American males to pursue an entry level Registered Nursing Degree as a way to combat health disparities among African-American men.