Nursing Resource Library
The mission of the School of Nursing Library is to provide access to and delivery of information for coursework, patient care, research, and lifelong learning. The primary focus of the services is to support the School of Nursing baccalaureate, masters, post-master’s, and doctoral curricula.
Computer lab with internet access, printing and copy services
- One(1) black & white printer and one (1) color printer (Students are responsible for providing their own paper.)
- Photocopier (10¢ per page - Pirate Card ONLY)
- Microsoft Office 2010
- SPSS Statistics 21
Mrs. Georgianna Bougher - Retention Coach, Testing Coordinator
Visit http://www.mysignup.com/gbougher to view the tutorial schedule.
Online Journals & Electronic Books
DVDs and CD-ROM Videos
HU Library Information
The Harvey Library is conveniently located on the campus (see map) of Hampton University. For additional resources, such as books, journals, and electronic resources, please visit the William R. and Norma B. Harvey Library website.
Additional HU Library Resources
- Go to the Harvey Library website
- Choose Databases A - Z , which is in the top "Research" panel
- Pick L for Learning Express Library
- Select Learning Express Library
- Type in NCLEX in the search box, top left area, under the banner
- Two tests will appear in the "results in tests" box
Please note: Each student will be asked to log in and clicking will take them to a New Users Registration box so that they can create their own account. Please use that account's user name and password each time you use Learning Express Library.
- This Libguide will help to assist research in Nursing
Contact Info / Hours of Operation
William Freeman Hall, 2nd Floor, RM 218 (map)
Phone: 757.727.5353 / Fax: 757.727.5423
Fall/Spring Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM