- Faculty & Staff
- News Releases
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
20170314 Clinical Clearance Information and Deadline
Posted March 14, 2017
- All Undergraduate and Graduate students who will be participating in courses that include a clinical rotation for the Summer 2017, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
- Pre-Professional students who have applied to the Professional Program are to confirm with the Office of Student Academic Support that they have been accepted before beginning the clinical clearance process.
- Please register online with Castlebranch.com to submit all necessary documents. Student Instructions ▶
- Cost for Clinical Clearance ($129 for new students, $104 for continuing students).
- Make sure your Clinical Clearance is completed annually. (See due dates below)
- If you fail to adhere to the set deadline, please know that you will be administratively dropped from your clinical courses. There will be no exceptions!
- This is an annual process so if you previously purchased and completed your clearance for the 2016/17 academic year, that clearance will be invalid after the deadline. Therefore you must register for the new 2017/18 academic year. Previously uploaded requirements will still be available in your online profile and if they are still valid they can be uploaded into your new process.
- Nursing 5/1/2017
- Nursing-Virginia Beach 7/1/2017
- Nursing-Masters 9/1/2017
For more information contact your Chair or CastleBranch.