Dove Professional Quick Reference Guide
- All products are warehoused and shipped from San Diego, CA, via UPS ground - NO P.O. Boxes!
- Business Hours: 8:30am > 5 pm, Mon > Fri. PST. You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a CSR at 800-829-DOVE during these hours. We are not a store
- To make a purchase from Doveapparel.com, you must register an account. Please visit www.doveapparel.com/register to begin the ordering process. After creating your account/ password, you will be sent a temp. password to your provided email account. Please remember to check your spam folder for this email. Once you have received this info, please follow the instructions, and type in your school code* to begin the ordering process *(HAMPU15). This code will directly link you to your specific school site, listing all the required and optional garments available for purchase.
- Your school has a specific order deadline: April 17th, 2017**. All orders placed after this date will be considered late. All ‘late’ orders, orders with credit card issues, etc., are not guaranteed for on time deliveries. Please order on or before the 6 week order deadline. The nursing department will be provided lists of orders received as we approach the order deadline, in case reminders need to be sent for on-time ordering.
** ORDER BY THE DEADLINE 4/17, FOR ON-TIME DELIVERY – Hampton University Uniform Orders REQUIRE additional applications; Shipments will take 4-5 business days once shipped from our warehouse in California.
- Billing Information/Address Updates can be managed yourself by accessing your Dove account online and making these changes on your account profile. You can always email email@example.com to confirm these changes/updates were successful.
- When you click on VIEW PRODUCT DETAIL, you will be linked to the actual product description. To the right of the image is the Sizing Chart icon, which, when clicked, will direct you to the fitting chart for that particular product. Please take your measurements carefully & accurately!!
- Please take advantage of the “uniform sizing samples” that will be available for you to try on at the fitting (date will be provided by school) – this is a great opportunity to try on the different styles, and determine which fit works best for your body-type. If you are in-between sizes, please order the bigger, roomier size. Orders that are embroidered (tops and jacket), patch or trim apply, or garments that are not currently in stock, will be categorized as ‘back order’ until that item(s) is produced and received into inventory. When the order is 100% complete, the credit card will be charged. You will receive an email stating the order has processed. Orders typically process about 2 weeks prior to the “need to be in uniform” date provided by the school.
TRYING ON YOUR NEW UNIFORM
- CAUTION: When you try on your new uniform please make certain you have NO MAKE UP on your face, as this will immediately rub off on the collar, YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN, no body oil on your skin, etc., etc. Return Acceptance Policy: Dove is happy to accept all items for return or exchange within 45 days of invoice date EXCEPT: Name pins - Items with custom embroidery or patches applied – Garments that have been worn, washed, altered, or are excessively wrinkled, have dirt or makeup marks, or are otherwise not in brand new condition with all tags and packaging. Garments returned to us in unsalable condition may be sent back to you at your cost. Acceptance of all returned or exchanged garments is solely at Dove’s discretion.
7535 Convoy Court - San Diego CA 92111 – Phone: (800)-829-DOVE – Fax: (858)-495-3685