- Faculty and Staff
- News Releases
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
Research at HUSON
Our Research Mission
To improve the health and well-being of racial and ethnic minorities and vulnerable populations through collaborative research efforts.
Our Research Vision
To develop interdisciplinary leaders in nursing research through global collaborations which strengthen and transform the health of individuals, families and communities.
Our Research Goals
- Strengthen internal and external partnerships to improve growth and impact.
- To influence the nursing profession and promote support of undergraduate and graduate education, research and evidence based practice.
- Improve and strengthen relationships with the communities, governmental agencies (local, state, national and international), corporations and healthcare organizations.
- Contribute to the repair of public trust and confidence in research related to education and clinical practice.
- Publish and disseminate research findings.
Our Research Interest (Top 5 priorities)
- Student achievement and NCLEX-RN success
- Cancer: Breast, Lung & Prostate
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Health Disparities
- Self-care and family stress