Thanks for your interest in the Hampton University School of Nursing. Hampton University's nursing program…
- Is the oldest continuous baccalaureate nursing program in Virginia.
- Was the first in the local region to earn National League for Nursing accreditation.
- Offers traditional baccalaureate and LPN-BS Programs.
- Offers RN-BS and RN-MS Programs with a distance option.
- Is the first graduate nursing program at a historically black institution.
- Initiated the doctoral program in nursing and the pediatric nurse practitioner tract in Fall 1999.
- Intiated the women's health nurse practitioner Master of Science degree program in Fall 2000.
- Has a Nursing Center which provides health care services for the community, including homeless and other displaced populations.
- To receive an application, call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-624-3328 or (757) 727-5328, and it will be mailed to your address.
- There is no separate application for the School of Nursing.
- Have all your official transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions at Hampton University, Hampton, VA 23668.
- If you are military, also send your military discharge and/or educational form (DD 214 or DD 295) to the Office of Admissions.
- Hampton University accepts ACT-PEP and CLEP standardized test results as credit for selected courses
- Official transcript evaluations are done by the Chairperson, Department of Undergraduate Nursing Education, after you have been admitted.
To request additional information, please use our contact form.