Thanks for your interest in the Hampton University School of Nursing. Hampton University's nursing program…
- Is the oldest continuous baccalaureate nursing program in Virginia.
- Was the first in the local region to earn National League for Nursing accreditation.
- Offers traditional baccalaureate, and LPN-BS Programs.
- Is the first graduate nursing program at a historically black institution.
- Initiated the doctoral program in nursing and the pediatric nurse practitioner tract in Fall 1999.
- Intiated the women's health nurse practitioner Master of Science degree program in Fall 2000.